- hotel androoms Osaka Hommachi is located between Kita and Minami. Kita is home to the bustling business and shopping district, Umeda, and Osaka's busiest transportation hub, Osaka Station (大阪駅). Minami is where you will find Namba (難波) and Shinsaibashi (心斎橋) shopping areas and the Osaka must visit, Dotonbori (道頓堀).
- We stayed in the hotel for 3 nights in May for ¥27,500 (SGD341.96).
- Officially opened on 27 April 2017, it was barely two week old when we were there.
- The hotel has 103 rooms spreading over 7 floors. Laundry room is available on the first floor.
- Check-in time is at 15:00 and check-out time at 11:00. If you are early, the hotel does provide with complimentary luggage deposit service. If you are late, the front desk operates for 24 hours. The staff do speak minimal English.
- The best way to get to the hotel is from Midosuji Line Hommachi Station Exit 2 (refer to Google map below). Most subway exits have no elevator or lift. Exit 2 is the nearest exit to the hotel that have lift for your bulky luggages.
- The Standard Double Room we stayed is what I would describe as minimalist style done right.
- The 17m2 room comes with everything you need - TV, refrigerator, electric kettle, hair dryer, bidet toilet, bath tub, body soap, shampoo, hair conditioner, bath and hand towels, pyjama and slippers. Free WIFI available in all areas.
- A 24-hour Family Mart is just 200m away from the hotel and there are several restaurants in the neighbourhood.
- Payment is made through a machine and the key cards are dispense from it.
Information you might be interested in:
hotel androoms Osaka Hommachi
1-7-7 Utsubo-hommachi, Nishi-ku, Osaka-shi 550-0004, Osaka